Certified Veterinary Technician Wanted
Want to Love Your Job?
If you want to love where you work as much as you love what you do, come join us. We are a small, but busy animal hospital practicing cutting-edge veterinary medicine in the heart of Mt. Pleasant. Our practice utilizes laser, digital x-ray, ultrasound, and more, so you will have ample opportunity to use your amazing skills or train with us to gain even more!
We’re looking for an experienced certified veterinary technician to join our talented and enthusiastic staff. This is an opportunity to help us build our growing practice and be a part of something truly special.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, energetic team player who has:
- At least 5 years’ clinical experience as a technician or high-level assistant
- Excellent client communication skills
- Surgical experience
- A positive attitude
- A competitive salary
- Signing bonus based on experience (payable after 90 days of employment)
- Paid time off
- Discounted pet care
- IRA savings plan
- Monday-Friday, with two half-days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Assisting doctors in surgery and in exam rooms for wellness and other appointments
- Taking radiographs
- Performing therapy laser treatments
- Drawing blood
- Placing IV catheters
- Filling prescriptions
- Helping the front desk, including answering phones and scheduling appointments
This position can be full- or part-time. We are more concerned about finding the right fit for our practice and the skills we need, and we are willing to talk about schedules.
If this sounds like a job you could love, send us your resume!
We are currently offering curbside appointments to our clients to limit the number of people in the building. We provide masks and gloves to all staff.